Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Netbackup 6.5

2007-08-10 13:48:51
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Netbackup 6.5
From: "rcarlisle" <rcarlisle AT serverwarecorp DOT com>
To: "'Conner, Mike'" <MConner AT imb DOT org>, <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2007 13:23:28 -0400
Mike,

I have tried it in Beta....Lot's of GREAT new features and it appears to be a very stable release.  You should be able to purchase it now from your sales rep or VAR, but the code is still a couple of weeks away from release.  Last I heard it may be around the week of the 20th....but a definite date has still not been announced by Symantec yet.  I have a lot of customers waiting so I have been watching closely for it.

Reneé Carlisle
ServerWare Corporation