Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Re: Help With Netbackup 5.1

2007-08-09 09:35:10
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Re: Help With Netbackup 5.1
From: Tsilva <netbackup-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Date: Thu, 09 Aug 2007 06:19:41 -0700
_-_ Hello _-_

Thank for your help, I´m also analyzing the possibility to do this with the
database agents of Netbackup, I don´t have the Netbackup for oracle database
version (and I don´t think I could get it), I´m thinking to do this using the
logs that netbackup generates, but I think this will generate inconsistency in
the database, please guide me trough, I really need to do this, I also checked
this commands: bpadm, bpdbjobs, bpbackup, bperror, bparchive, bprestore, bphdb,
bpnbaz, dbext (this is a file I think), thanks in advance.

Tsilva