Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Schedule coordination question

2007-08-02 18:42:45
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Schedule coordination question
From: Darren Dunham <ddunham AT taos DOT com>
To: Veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2007 15:30:06 -0700 (PDT)
> You meant that as a joke, right?  Almost all of my windows cross
> midnight.

There have been a lot of reports of problems with day-crossing start
windows on calendar-based schedules with 6.

I'm not sure why, but I've never had a problem.  99% of my schedules are
calendar-based, cross midnight, and have no problems.  They kick off
properly at window start, not at midnight.

6.0 MP4 on RH ES 3.