Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Win2k3 64 bit clients - NBU 6.0 MP4

2007-07-31 15:45:31
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Win2k3 64 bit clients - NBU 6.0 MP4
From: "Len Boyle" <Len.Boyle AT sas DOT com>
To: "Brooks, Jason" <brooksje AT longwood DOT edu>, "Spearman, David" <spe08 AT co.henrico.va DOT us>, "Mike Kiles" <mikekiles AT yahoo DOT com>, <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2007 15:28:04 -0400
The netbackup version 6 os compatibility matrix says that it is
supported with MP2. Except for encryption support which requires mpt4.

If you go to the support web site you should be able to download the mp4
bits for x64. You just have to down load the windows server code with
the windows client code.

len