Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] How to run multiple polices on the same clientsimultaneousl

2007-07-30 22:58:05
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] How to run multiple polices on the same clientsimultaneousl
From: "NITIN BHOSALE /SSTG/INFOTECH/MLX" <nitin.bhosale AT 3i-infotech DOT com>
To: <VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2007 08:15:08 +0530
Hi,
	Accordin to me if you are running a Filesystem
backup (ALL_LOCAL_DRIVES) then just forget about running any
other policy at the same time(eg SQL policy).  An
multistreaming wont help you in this situation. It is used
to complete a policy faster depending upon your drive
availability.

Regards
Nitin B