Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Upgrade NB 6.0 MP3 to MP4

2007-07-25 14:32:08
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Upgrade NB 6.0 MP3 to MP4
From: "Ed Wilts" <ewilts AT ewilts DOT org>
To: <VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2007 13:19:35 -0500
The rule of thumb is that your master server has to be the most current,
then your media servers, and then your clients.  So yes, if your client is
MP4, then your master should be MP4 (or newer).

There are probably cases where you can get away with deviating from this,
but especially considering you're new to NBU, you should follow the rules.

        .../Ed

--
Ed Wilts, Mounds View, MN, USA
mailto:ewilts AT ewilts DOT org