Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Maximum number of policies

2007-07-24 18:55:18
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Maximum number of policies
From: David Rock <dave-bu AT graniteweb DOT com>
To: veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2007 17:44:06 -0500
* Curtis Preston <cpreston AT glasshouse DOT com> [2007-07-24 18:21]:
> You're saying if you manually re-run a backup via the activity monitor
> during the daytime, it will fail with a 196?  I didn't realize that.

That would make sense because re-running is functionally similar to
rescheduling a job, which takes the windows into account.  You _can_
manually submit a job from the policy listing and that would run without
the 196 (unless something else caused it to fail and retry), but that
would be the entire policy, not just the specific drive stream.

--
David Rock
david AT graniteweb DOT com