Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Maximum number of policies

2007-07-20 06:59:43
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Maximum number of policies
From: "Edson Noboru Yamada" <enyamada AT gmail DOT com>
To: Veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2007 07:42:46 -0300

Hi

I have an NBU 5.1 installation with one master server (Solaris 9) and 6 media servers (RHEL4, Windows 2003).

I´ve just created the 101st policy. The problem I´m running into is that apparently the scheduler is simply ignoring
the backup window configured (it was supposed to start at 8pm but the job only is added to the queue around 2am).

My question is: NBU 5.1 may have some kind of 100 policies limitation? Has anyone here with more than 100 policies/classes in place?

Thank you