Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] URGENT HELP - Advice

2007-07-20 02:54:12
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] URGENT HELP - Advice
From: "WEAVER, Simon (external)" <simon.weaver AT astrium.eads DOT net>
To: "'Paul Keating'" <pkeating AT bank-banque-canada DOT ca>, VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2007 07:35:02 +0100
Hi Paul
That was for a different policy - but yes, well done on remembering that :-)
the policy in question was writing 4 streams to 2 drives.

Got to admit, I am on LTO3, have the same setup, but I can restore the data
is almost the same time it took to backup !

So slightly puzzling ! When this is over, going to give the Media Server a
good kicking

Regards

Simon Weaver
3rd Line Technical Support
Windows Domain Administrator

EADS Astrium Limited, B23AA IM (DCS)
Anchorage Road, Portsmouth, PO3 5PU

Email: Simon.Weaver AT Astrium.eads DOT net