Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] ALL_LOCAL_DRIVES not working?

2007-07-17 17:43:07
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] ALL_LOCAL_DRIVES not working?
From: Darren Dunham <ddunham AT taos DOT com>
To: veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2007 14:28:23 -0700 (PDT)
> Is there anyway to see how's responding to or processing the bpmount
> information coming in from the client?

It's been a while since I did that.  If you turn on verbose logging, one
of the log files shows the retreival of the mounts and then the
selection of the filesystems.  I'd probably look at bpcd on the client,
but I've forgotten which one on the server is most relevant here.

I assume you've already run bpmount -i on the client to verify it looks
reasonable?