Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Veritas Backup Reporter

2007-07-17 04:34:42
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Veritas Backup Reporter
From: Flavio Huerlimann <mcflave AT yahoo DOT com>
To: veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2007 01:13:07 -0700 (PDT)
Hi All

I'm working for a Swiss Telecom company.
We got VxNBU 6.0 MP4 and currently over 480TB
(increasing) data to maintain within the backup.
Since VxNBU 4.5 we are using backupVISUAL as our
reporting tool and also can easely and auotmatically
provide reports daily on our intranet.

Before we were evaluating several reporting tools,
but no other tool convinced us more than backupVISUAL
(from Agite-software).

Our manager doesn't need to ask me for some
information he needs, it's already available.
If not, it just take seconds and he'll have the
requested information.

It also helps us to maintain our backup environment
and helps us to justify further financial investments
in our backup infrastructure.

I never would exchange backupVISUAL with any other
reporting tool nowadays.

If you wanna check it out, here is the link:
http://www.agite-software.com

Hope this gives a good input, cheers