Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Vault and Duplication

2007-07-05 23:34:15
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Vault and Duplication
From: "Major, Rusty" <RMajor AT vericenter DOT com>
To: <VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2007 22:21:32 -0500
First recommendation is to read the Vault Guides.
Second is to dig into the logfiles created by vault in that sid. You can
find some useful information there.
Lastly, make sure your max number of copies is set to the appropriate
number. Sounds to me like you need to have it set to at least 3.

-Rusty