Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Netbackup Ver 6.0 [latest maint update]

2007-07-03 10:25:46
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Netbackup Ver 6.0 [latest maint update]
From: "Martin Ruslan" <mit.martin AT gmail DOT com>
To: VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2007 21:09:39 +0700
Yeap, the 6.5 version will be released soon this year,
that's why we cannot talk much for this version.. :P
If you want to easily found the patches, go here: http://www.symantec.com/enterprise/support/downloads.jsp?pid=15143
If there is a new patches, you'll found it on the list.. :D

Regards,
mTz

On 7/3/07, Justin Piszcz <jpiszcz AT lucidpixels DOT com> wrote:
MP4 is the latest, 6.5 not out until later this year.