Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] 3rd Party Support [NC]

2007-07-03 09:09:38
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] 3rd Party Support [NC]
From: misha.pavlov AT sgcib DOT com
To: VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2007 08:52:46 -0400
I second on this.
Symantec support is awfull.
I feel like they dragg engineer's assignment for every ticket I open, so
the issue will go away on it's own or all related log files will expire.

This is not acceptable..

xman30 <netbackup-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
Sent by: veritas-bu-bounces AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
06/29/2007 10:00 AM
Please respond to
VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu

VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
cc

Subject
[Veritas-bu]  Re: 3rd Party Support

I don't use a 3rd party vendor but I'm not especially happy with
Veritas'/Symantec's support.  I've had critical tickets open and they were
passed from the US support center, to the Australian support center, to
the UK support center with no resolution.

In most cases I resolve the issues myself so a 3rd party vendor is worth
investigating.

Thanks

This message and any attachments (the "message") are confidential and
intended solely for the addressees.
E-mails are susceptible to alteration.
Neither SOCIETE GENERALE nor any of its subsidiaries or affiliates
shall be liable for the message if altered, changed or falsified.