Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Silly question: NetBackup Remote Media Server License?

2007-06-26 16:40:13
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Silly question: NetBackup Remote Media Server License?
From: "Ellis, Jason" <Jason.Ellis AT imb DOT com>
To: veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2007 13:19:51 -0700

What is a NetBackup Remote Media Server License and what is a NetBackup Remote Media server? From the name I can guess that it is a Media server that is not in the same physical location as the Master (i.e. across the WAN). Am I close?

Jason Ellis
Technical Consultant, Data Protection Team
IndyMac Bank, La Mirada Datacenter
Phone: (714) 520-3414
Mobile: (714) 889-8734