Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] bpschedreq - predict and Calendar-based backups

2007-06-25 12:18:56
Subject: [Veritas-bu] bpschedreq - predict and Calendar-based backups
From: "Brooks, Jason" <brooksje AT longwood DOT edu>
To: <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 11:58:05 -0400
I've set up a calendar-based backup today that needs to run tonight.  I was
trying to verify that it would with bpschedreq -predict, but received no
output.  The policy has a start window of 19:00-21:00.  Running bpschedreq
-predict 06/25/2007 19:30:00 shows nothing.

I should also list other backups that would run at the same time, but
nothing.

Running 6.0MP4 on Win2K3.

Suggestions?

Thanks,