Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Adding new new mountpoint to blib backups

2007-06-25 03:20:17
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Adding new new mountpoint to blib backups
From: nbujohnson <netbackup-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2007 07:26:05 -0700
Hi,

I have an issue where in which whenever i add any new mount point to existing
blib backup policies it gets failed with status 6 & 11 , i dont have any idea
about blib backups & i am adding the mount points as normal policy , i have
checked nbu admin guide for oracle as well but adding new moun point is not
mentioned in it.i guess we need to mention the new mount point in startup
script but where i dont know.

Any help on this will be highly appreciated,

thanks,
John