Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] 3rd Party Support

2007-06-22 10:42:04
Subject: [Veritas-bu] 3rd Party Support
From: "Brooks, Jason" <brooksje AT longwood DOT edu>
To: <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2007 10:27:28 -0400
Folks,
        I know from past conversations that some here use 3rd party support
for NBU.  I've just completed getting the quote for support for renewal.
The vendor that does the quote also offers support, but I declined going
with them now - too short notice.  So, in preparation for next year's
renewal (I know I have lots of time), can we do a brief poll?

Who's using 3rd party?
Who are you using?
Performance vs. Symantec Support?
Escalation working?
Level of satisfaction with 3rd party?

I'll decline currently mentioning who the offer's through, but they are a
COVA SWAM vendor out of Northern VA (for those in VA or nearby).

Thanks,
Jason

Jason Brooks
Computer Systems Engineer