Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Exchange Information Store

2007-06-20 10:10:10
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Exchange Information Store
From: "WEAVER, Simon (external)" <simon.weaver AT astrium.eads DOT net>
To: "'Dibonge, Rudy'" <Rudy.Dibonge AT hmshost DOT com>, "Clooney, David" <david.clooney AT bankofamerica DOT com>, veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2007 14:45:51 +0100
Talking of Exchange, wanted to clarify something as I put in an Ex2k3 cluster and in the backup policy its been configured as the Directive Set MS_EXCHANGE_2000 and Directive says "Microsoft Information Store".

We do have multiple Storage Groups and they all appear to be backing up fine (33gb in 23 mins).

If I wanted to stream, then I guess doing it Dave's way is the best method. But does anyone know if the method above is a problem?

Regards

Simon Weaver
3rd Line Technical Support
Windows Domain Administrator