Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] SAP backup - help needed

2007-06-07 03:25:43
Subject: [Veritas-bu] SAP backup - help needed
From: Abhishek.Dhingra AT mindspeed DOT com
To: <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2007 12:40:47 +0530

Gurus,

   i have configured the SAP database backup on one of my server with 3 month retention period.

I changed the configuration file(initSAP.utl) parametrs like
Policy :- to my policy name
schedule :- to my schedule name

and the above is running fine. My company now needs to configure 2 more policies, one with 1 month and second with 1 year retention period.
I changed the following parametrs:-
policy2 :- to my second policy name
schedule2:- to my second schedule name

But when i am kicking my second policy , everytime it kicks off the first policy

Please help.

Rgds
Abhishek