Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Master Server logging.

2007-06-06 14:59:38
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Master Server logging.
From: "Kenneth W Wilkinson" <mrkww AT uab DOT edu>
To: <Veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2007 11:54:14 -0500

Having something weird going on with my logging.

I know the verbose can stay at 5 at all times and if the directories are NOT created there will be nothing captured.

My issue is, when I delete the directories from /opt/openv/netbackup/logs they seem to get created by themselves again.  The only other person that works on this system isn’t doing it either.

Is there some setting that I may have set that would create log directories automatically?

kww