Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Re: 4.5->6 upgrade (was: Netbackup 6 upgrade - special policy

2007-06-06 14:59:36
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Re: 4.5->6 upgrade (was: Netbackup 6 upgrade - special policy
From: warrierstar <netbackup-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2007 05:48:36 -0700
Hi Bro,

I dont think youi can directly upgrade to 4.5..First you need to upgrade your
4.5 netbackup environment to 5.x then from 5.x you will need to upgrade it to
6.0..Once you upgrade it to 5.x run the NBCC utility to make sure there are no
inconsistencies within the environment once you are done with that you can
upgrade yur netbackup environment to 6.0.

Let me know if you have any queries regarding the same

Thanks

AjW