Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Trouble getting tape drives recognized on Linux Server running SLES9

2007-05-29 13:58:36
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Trouble getting tape drives recognized on Linux Server running SLES9
From: "ZIMMER, RANDY K [AG/1000]" <randy.k.zimmer AT monsanto DOT com>
To: "Hampus Lind" <hampus.lind AT rps.police DOT se>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2007 12:44:14 -0500
The following:

[0:0:8:0]    enclosu DP       BACKPLANE        1.05  -
[0:2:0:0]    disk    DELL     PERC 5/i         1.03  /dev/sda
[0:2:1:0]    disk    DELL     PERC 5/i         1.03  /dev/sdb
[2:0:0:0]    cd/dvd  Dell     Virtual  CDROM   123   /dev/sr0
[3:0:0:0]    disk    Dell     Virtual  Floppy  123   /dev/sdc

Thanks,

Randy Zimmer
Sr. Unix System Administrator
Monsanto Enterprise Infrastructure Team