Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Alerts in NBU NOM

2007-05-22 17:11:39
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Alerts in NBU NOM
From: tsufan <netbackup-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Date: Tue, 22 May 2007 13:56:07 -0700
Got an usual problem with an alert that I have setup through Netbackup NOM.  It
is a cleaning tape alert.  I have set up to let me know when the cleaning on
the tapes get down below a certain level.  Well, I received a alert on one of
the tapes and have ejected through the NBU console and removed the tape from
the tape pool(s).  I am still getting alerts on that particular tape.  Can
anyone assist with this issue before it drives me nuts.