Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] "Bible" for Storage Administrators

2007-05-22 15:22:01
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] "Bible" for Storage Administrators
From: "Angela Akridge" <angela.akridge AT gmail DOT com>
To: "Wayne T Smith" <wts AT maine DOT edu>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2007 12:02:01 -0700

You know, when I said "Bible", I didn't really mean The Bible. Hehe. I just purchased Backup and Recovery. Upon opening the book, I read:

"This book is dedicated to those brave men and women who give themselves in service to our country. 'Greater love has no one than this, that one lay down his life for his friends.' --John 15:13."

Hehe I come from a very a family of service men, but never would have expected such nice words in a Backup and Recovery book. Are the brave souls Storage Administrators? Hehe.

Angela