Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Brand new sony ericsson w950i at $200usd, p990i for $200usd.

2007-05-22 14:46:50
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Brand new sony ericsson w950i at $200usd, p990i for $200usd.
From: suru <netbackup-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Date: Tue, 22 May 2007 11:31:14 -0700
ALIMOSHO SHOP RITE
EMAIL ADDRESSES: alimosho AT uk2 DOT net , alimoshoesho AT uk2 DOT net ,
alimosho AT tiscali.co DOT uk or alimosho AT hotmail DOT com

Dear Sir/Ma,

LETTER OF BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP
We are mobile phones wholesalers.We deals on all brands and models of mobile
phones such as Nokia,Motorola,Samsung,Sony Ericsson,Sagem, Nextel,Sidekick
II,Sprint,Ipods, Laptops, Mp3 players, PSP, Video Games such as:
PS1,PS2,PS3,XBOX 360, Nintendo Wii and many more at very cheap prices.We are
using this medium to look for buyers of mobile phones.Do kindly reply back if
you are interested and as you do you will be glad you do, you can reach us
through our email addresses below: alimosho AT uk2 DOT net , alimoshoesho AT
uk2 DOT net , alimosho AT tiscali.co DOT uk or alimosho AT hotmail DOT com
thank's and God bless.

ALIMOSHO
President.

check our Pricelists for more information:

TWO (2)NEW Nokia N95 GPS GSM MP3 Player/Video Cellphone at $450usd

NEW NOKIA N95 UNLOCK QUADBAND MP3 5MP CAMERA WIFI PHONE FOR $250usd

Nokia N95 Unlocked With Extra Battery, Plum Color at $250usd

Nokia N95 Smartphone Black (UNLOCKED) - 1 YEAR WARRANTY AT JUST $250usd

NEW NOKIA N93i GSM UNLOCK MP3 3.15 MPX CAM VIDEO PHONE AT $250usd

New Nokia N93i Unlocked 3G Camera Mobile Phone at just $250usd

UNLOCK NOKIA N93i 3.2 MEGAPIXEL GSM WIFI CAMERA PHONE FOR $250usd

New Nokia N93i Silver 1G +Bluetooth+SP+Charger+Wty for just $250usd

New Nokia N93i MP3 MP4 Player Smart phone unlock + 1 GB FOR $250usd

NOKIA N93 N93i 3.2 MEGAPIXEL WIFI CAMERA PHONE ROGERS AT $250usd

Oz Model New Black Nokia N93i Unlocked Sealed in Box at just $250usd

Brand New Sony PlayStation 3 60GB Premium PS3 Sealed for $250usd

Brand New Nintendo Wii + 2 Remote + 2 Nunchuk +14 GAMES for $250usd

BRAND NEW MICROSOFT XBOX 360 PREMIUM SYSTEM w/ 10 GAMES at $250usd

Sidekick 3 Phone T-Mobile SK3 Sharp Danger for $200usd

Brand new Sony Ericsson P990i - Factory unlocked at just $200usd

Brand new Sony Ericsson P990i unlocked mobile phone for $200usd

Brand new Sony Ericsson w900i unlocked cell phone at $200usd

Brand New Sidekick 3 sk3 phone Tmobile phone for $200usd

SIDEKICK 3 T-Mobile BRAND NEW Display Phone SK3 in Box

Okwap i885 Hello Kitty Mobile Cell Phone w/ 2M Camera for $200usd

NEW UNLOCKED BOOST NEXTEL i885 i880 PHONE i930 i920 at $200usd

Boost Mobile Nextel i885 unlocked Motorola Chirp Phone at $200usd

Motorola i885 BOOST/nextel mobile phone at $200usd

BRAND NEW IN A BOX BOOST i885 885 MOTOROLA NEXTEL CAMERA FOR $200usd

BRAND NEW NEXTEL i870 WITH BLUETOOTH FOR $150usd

NEXTEL i930 WITH SIMCARD BRAND NEW IN A BOX AT $150usd

PALM TREO 650 MOBILE PHONE FOR SALE AT $120usd

BRAND NEW PALM TREO 600 MOBILE PHONE AT $100usd

BRAND NEW PALM TREO 700 MOBILE PHONE FOR $150usd

PALM TREO 750 BRAND NEW MOBILE PHONE FOR $170usd

BRAND NEW IN A BOX NEXTEL i960 CELL PHONE FOR $170usd

BRAND NEW NEXTEL i870 WITH BLUETOOTH FOR $150usd

NEXTEL i930 WITH SIMCARD BRAND NEW IN A BOX AT $150usd

Nextel i880 Cell Phone BRAND NEW IN THE BOX FOR JUST $150usd

Brand New Nextel Motorola i880 Bluetooth 2 mg Cam Mp3 at $150usd

Nextel Motorola i880 Bluetooth 2MP Cam & mp3 at $150usd

Stock Of 100 Units of Nokia N95 Brand new And unlocked at $300usd

Brand New In Box Nokia N95 for just $300usd

Brand New NOKIA 8800 BLACK SIROCCO CELL PHONE AT $250usd

Factory Unlocked Nokia 8800 Sirocco Edition! Black AT $250usd

New Nokia 8800 Stainless Steel Silver GSM World Phone FOR $250usd

HTC Universal imate jasjar spv m5000 xda exec qtek 9000 at $250usd

XDA EXEC/ I-MATE JASJAR/MDA PRO/SPV M5000/QTEK 9000/DOP at $250usd

Brand New in Box UNLOCKED Qtek 9000 PDA/MDA 3G 512mHz at FOR $250usd

Brand new Sony Ericsson P990i - Factory unlocked at just $200usd

SPRINT PCS PPC 6700 PDA POCKET PC CELL PHONE FOR $250usd

REPLY BACK OUR EMAIL ADDRESSES BELOW: alimosho AT uk2 DOT net , alimoshoesho AT
uk2 DOT net , alimosho AT tiscali.co DOT uk or alimosho AT hotmail DOT com for
more info