Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Re: LotusNotes backup strategy

2007-05-16 17:20:20
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Re: LotusNotes backup strategy
From: netbackup-forum at backupcentral.com (tsufan)
Date: Wed, 16 May 2007 14:20:20 -0700
Steve:

Just to let you know how I handle things with our Notes Servers. The shop I
work in has 10 Mail servers & 4 Apps servers.  I do fulls monthly, weekly
cumulative & daily diffs w/trans logs being backed up as well.  We do the
backup as a MS-Windows-MT.

We have not had a problem with speed since the files are backed up this way.
The Notes Agent killed the backup time in the test environment that is why we
use MS-Windows-MT.