Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Re: scratch pool compliance

2007-05-15 10:24:46
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Re: scratch pool compliance
From: netbackup-forum at backupcentral.com (UlrichJU)
Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 07:24:46 -0700
We too have had this debate at the company I work at.   I think we came to the
same conclusion, that if the tape was onsite and expired we would have to
import it - because technically the data is there in our possession.  So I try
to keep my rotation tight and re-use these tapes as soon as possible so I don't
have too many sitting here expired but not yet re-used.