Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] MP4 Re: Taking the plunge to upgrade from 5.1 MP4 to 6.0

2007-05-14 11:14:36
Subject: [Veritas-bu] MP4 Re: Taking the plunge to upgrade from 5.1 MP4 to 6.0
From: cmathews at cavern.uark.edu (Carl Mathews)
Date: Mon, 14 May 2007 10:14:36 -0500 (CDT)
No - it was just Dave talldoode statement about the way command were
recommended to expire tapes. My question was about images so maybe
bpexpdate will leave the catalog corrupted when it expires the tape.

Dave said
"oh, just do this to expire that pesky tape" makes me cringe.

Thanks
Carl Mathews
University of Arkansas

Date: Fri, 11 May 2007 23:54:50 -0700 (PDT)
From: Darren Dunham <ddunham at taos.com>

That should do it.  Is there something that you're worried about?

--
Darren Dunham                                           ddunham at taos.com