Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] adding a linux client

2007-05-11 16:15:31
Subject: [Veritas-bu] adding a linux client
From: dpreston at LANDAM.com (Preston, Douglas L)
Date: Fri, 11 May 2007 16:15:31 -0400
Only linux clients I see when adding my linux clients is Redhat,  Suse
and IBM.
I am not sure if you need the license to see them or not as we have 35
unix client licenses and it works with our Solaris, FreeBSD and Redhat
clients.

Doug Preston
Systems Engineer
Land America Tax and Flood Services
Phone 626-339-5221 Ext 104
Email  dlpreston at landam.com

NOTICE: This electronic mail transmission may constitute a communication
that is legally privileged. It is not intended for transmission to, or
receipt by, any unauthorized persons. If you have received this
electronic mail transmission in error, please delete it from your system
without copying it, and notify the sender by reply e-mail, so that our
address record can be corrected.