Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Status code 42 - SQL2005 backup using NetBackup 5.1MP6

2007-05-11 01:14:21
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Status code 42 - SQL2005 backup using NetBackup 5.1MP6
From: simon.weaver at astrium.eads.net (WEAVER, Simon (external))
Date: Fri, 11 May 2007 06:14:21 +0100
What Network speed are you running at? Also, is this Server doing anything
else at the time of the backup? As a test turn off any AV that may be
running while you perform the backup

Regards

Simon Weaver
3rd Line Technical Support
Windows Domain Administrator

EADS Astrium Limited, B23AA IM (DCS)
Anchorage Road, Portsmouth, PO3 5PU

Email:  <mailto:Simon.Weaver at Astrium-eads.net> Simon.Weaver at
Astrium-eads.net