Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Shadow Copy Components

2007-05-08 13:40:32
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Shadow Copy Components
From: Steve.Haskins at bannerhealth.com (Haskins, Steve)
Date: Tue, 8 May 2007 10:40:32 -0700
I had to open case with Microsoft on this and NTBackup. My issue was
that SQL2000 has a bug in how it interacts with MDSEWriter within VSS.
They gave me a work around. If the database is SQL2000 install on a
separate partition from the system partition or logs and data are on
separate partitions the I would suggest opening a case with Microsoft.

Regards.