Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Restarting restore before expiration

2007-05-07 21:41:11
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Restarting restore before expiration
From: jeff.cleverley at avagotech.com (Jeff Cleverley)
Date: Mon, 07 May 2007 19:41:11 -0600
Greetings,

I am running 5.1 mp2 on hpux 11.11.  When I did a restore the other day,
it finished with a status code 1.  The restore log showed no obvious
errors, nor did the bptm logs.  When I looked at the job details from
the monitor window, it didn't show anything other than a warning that
the restore must be restarted before the image expiration date.  I did
the restore 3 different times in different drives to see if it were a
media issue, but got the same results.  What I've found on the web so
far doesn't seem quite right for this problem.

Does anyone know what else I can look for to see what it doesn't like?
This is the first time this has happened in the 6 years I've been using
Veritas.

Thanks,

Jeff