Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Problem deassigning meda

2007-05-07 08:46:37
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Problem deassigning meda
From: dpreston at LANDAM.com (Preston, Douglas L)
Date: Mon, 7 May 2007 08:46:37 -0400
The media still shows up in media list in the NBConsole after running
the following commands.  I guess it is time to open a support ticket
with Symantec.

G:\PROGRA~1\VERITAS\NETBAC~1\bin\Admincmd>bpmedialist -m  L00162
requested media id was not found in the EMM database

G:\PROGRA~1\VERITAS\NETBAC~1\bin\Admincmd>bpexpdate -m L00162 -d 0
Are you SURE you want to delete L00162 y/n (n)? y
requested media id was not found in the EMM database

Doug Preston
Systems Engineer
Land America Tax and Flood Services
Phone 626-339-5221 Ext 104
Email  dlpreston at landam.com

NOTICE: This electronic mail transmission may constitute a communication
that is legally privileged. It is not intended for transmission to, or
receipt by, any unauthorized persons. If you have received this
electronic mail transmission in error, please delete it from your system
without copying it, and notify the sender by reply e-mail, so that our
address record can be corrected.