Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] NDMP performance

2007-04-30 12:34:45
Subject: [Veritas-bu] NDMP performance
From: AdamsDC at medsch.ucsf.edu (Adams, Dwayne)
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2007 09:34:45 -0700
Courtenay,

How long do your jobs run to see that type of performance?  There seems
to be an initial time penalty when the system builds the file list.  I
am running small jobs of 100GB so that probably plays into my initial
times I am seeing.  I am getting throughput of about 43MB/sec for my
100GB dataset.
Thank you for your reply.

Dwayne Adams

Dwayne Adams