Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] SL8500 Tape Library

2007-04-25 20:53:47
Subject: [Veritas-bu] SL8500 Tape Library
From: mambrose at qualcomm.com (Ambrose, Monte)
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2007 17:53:47 -0700
We use LTO3 tape drives but did have 1 SDLT 600 tape drive installed for legacy
restore purposes.  It took several months for the STK engineers to get the SDLT
drive configured properly for operation.  Just got it working about a month or
so ago.  You might want to ask how many customers are using SDLT 600 in the
libraries and maybe even get a reference.  It could have just been a glitch
with our library as well.