Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Tape counter missing

2007-04-25 11:05:06
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Tape counter missing
From: chris at fil.ion.ucl.ac.uk (Chris Freemantle)
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2007 16:05:06 +0100
thanks, but it doesn't work from the console either.

--
---

REMEMBER- There is only one certainty about
storage systems - they *will* fail !
This includes backup and archiving systems.
If you want to be paranoid, make your own backups as well.

For FIL computer support issues, please email

   support at fil.ion.ucl.ac.uk

rather than individual team members

Chris Freemantle
Data Manager