Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Client Directed Backups and Restores

2007-04-25 06:43:16
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Client Directed Backups and Restores
From: bobbyrjw at comcast.net (Bobby Williams)
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2007 06:43:16 -0400
On the master, it is set via the client attributes.  It is a per client
setting.  It can also be a global setting, but I don't know the parameter
(it is not on the GUI settings).

You can let them browse, but not restore or neither or both.

Bobby Williams
2205 Peterson Drive
Chattanooga, Tennessee  37421
423-296-8200