Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Restore Certifications

2007-04-19 14:27:55
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Restore Certifications
From: mjohnson at entertainmentpartners.com (Matthew Johnson)
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2007 11:27:55 -0700
I am almost there with the script. I will pass it on. I am having
trouble with having the date change in the script. I don't want it to be
a manual process. When the script runs I want it to automatically change
the date to the previous day so I can use the previous night backup's
before the tapes go off site.