Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] media server cutoff point

2007-04-11 14:33:14
Subject: [Veritas-bu] media server cutoff point
From: dcarlisle at paychex.com (Carlisle, D Renee)
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2007 14:33:14 -0400
They should probably look at moving to 6.5 when it comes out and use the Fibre
Transport client rather than adding all the media servers.  We had a similar
model in our infant days with NBU.  Lots of media servers all using SSO.  The
environment was pretty unstable.  Once we scaled back our media servers, the
environment performed much better.

Rene? Carlisle
Sr. Systems Administrator
675 Basket Road