Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] maximum backup streams for SAN data

2007-04-10 12:47:55
Subject: [Veritas-bu] maximum backup streams for SAN data
From: Katherine.Greenberg at thehartford.com (Greenberg, Katherine (ISD, IT))
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2007 12:47:55 -0400
This was supposedly fixed in MP3...

http://support.veritas.com/docs/273806
<http://support.veritas.com/docs/273806>

Products Applied:
 NetBackup BusinesServer 4.5, 4.5 (FP6), 4.5 (FP7), 4.5 (FP8), 4.5
(MP6), 4.5 (MP7), 4.5 (MP8)
 NetBackup DataCenter 4.5, 4.5 (FP6), 4.5 (FP7), 4.5 (FP8), 4.5 (MP6),
4.5 (MP7), 4.5 (MP8)
 NetBackup Enterprise Server 5.0, 5.0 MP1, 5.0 MP2, 5.0 MP3, 5.0 MP4,
5.1, 5.1 MP1, 5.1 MP2, 5.1 MP3 (Fixed)
 NetBackup Server 5.0, 5.0 MP1, 5.0 MP2, 5.0 MP3, 5.0 MP4, 5.1, 5.1 MP1,
5.1 MP2, 5.1 MP3 (Fixed)

~Kate