Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] DSSU Cleanup

2007-04-02 09:01:59
Subject: [Veritas-bu] DSSU Cleanup
From: JMARTI05 at intersil.com (Martin, Jonathan (Contractor))
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2007 09:01:59 -0400
Interesting issue this weekend.  I lost network connectivity on all of
my media servers at one site (switch issue) causing many backups to
fail.  I logged in a resubbed the jobs, and some of them failed because
the DSSU was full.  Investigating last night, it looked as if the
fragments from the failed backups are still on the DSSU, not wiped once
the backups failed and looking this morning, it looks like they are
gone.  I didn't do a huge amount of data collection, but I'm wondering
if there is a cleanup routine that runs to kill these and whether or not
I can manually kick it off?

Thanks all,

-Jonathan