Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Compatibility chart

2007-03-30 14:26:58
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Compatibility chart
From: StumpB at michigan.gov (Bob Stump)
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2007 14:26:58 -0400
This is usually readily available in the digests.

for 6.0 and 5.x hardware AND OS compatibility
http://seer.support.veritas.com/docs/NBUESVR_digest.htm

>>> "Hindle, Greg" <Greg.Hindle at constellation.com> 3/30/2007 2:01 PM

I need to find the chart that has all client version and what OS they
support.  I need to know what the latest clients version are for HP UX,
Solaris 8.x, 9.x and Wintel servers. I cant seem to find this chart
anymore on the Symantec website.

Greg
>>> This e-mail and any attachments are confidential, may contain
legal, professional or other privileged information, and are intended
solely for the addressee.  If you are not the intended recipient, do not
use the information in this e-mail in any way, delete this e-mail and
notify the sender. CEG-IP1