Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] NBU 6 SAN Media Server & VCS?

2007-03-30 09:59:21
Subject: [Veritas-bu] NBU 6 SAN Media Server & VCS?
From: simon.weaver at astrium.eads.net (WEAVER, Simon (external))
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2007 14:59:21 +0100
Daryl
Well this should work, because it sounds almost identical to what my file
based cluster setup was (NBU software was installed as PHYSICAL name,
storage unit was Physical name, but policy was the virtual name!)

Have you added the servers to the permissions to access your master box?

Logon to Master / then goto Host / Master and right click your master server
name and properties.
Under additional servers that can access this server, enter the local server
names and the virtual name.

You may need to stop / restart the services.

Unfortunately I am out today, but I think this would be a good starting
point. What error code did you get?

Regards

Simon Weaver
3rd Line Technical Support
Windows Domain Administrator

EADS Astrium Limited, B23AA IM (DCS)
Anchorage Road, Portsmouth, PO3 5PU

Email:  <mailto:Simon.Weaver at Astrium-eads.net> Simon.Weaver at
Astrium-eads.net