Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] How can I retrieve files backed up from backup id (from command line)

2007-03-29 10:38:16
Subject: [Veritas-bu] How can I retrieve files backed up from backup id (from command line)
From: Chris.Romano at Lazard.com (Chris.Romano AT Lazard DOT com)
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 10:38:16 -0400
The bpimagelist command gives me the following for images created on a specific
day for a particular policy:

   IMAGE nydux-25k106 0 0 7 nydux-25k106_1171691274 nydux-25k106 0 *NULL* root
   database

Does anyone know if there is a command to retrieve the actual files backed up
(or even better, the list of directories passed to the bpbackup command to be
backed up)?
I would like to input the backup id (nydux-25k106_1171691274) and get more info
on what was being backed up (but on the command line, not the GUI).

Thanks,
Chris.