Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Migrating Media Servers

2007-03-28 11:58:56
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Migrating Media Servers
From: jpiszcz at lucidpixels.com (Justin Piszcz)
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2007 11:58:56 -0400 (EDT)
Very strange, if there is no JobID associated it with the job activity
monitor, try:

1. Cycling services.
2. There are actually files where NetBackup keeps track of tapes in the
activity monitor, sometimes when things get stuck you need to bp.kill_all
and actually manually move/remove them and start services back up.

Not sure if this will help you with your specific issue though.

Justin.