Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Netbackup Error 6 - RMAN logs no error

2007-03-26 10:25:28
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Netbackup Error 6 - RMAN logs no error
From: Philip.Weber at egg.com (Weber, Philip)
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2007 15:25:28 +0100
This means the script called by the rman policy returned a non-zero
status code, so could be rman returned an error which was returned to
the script, or something else in the script returned a non-zero code
(including a scripting error).  If there's no error in the log file
written to by the rman command, I'd put a "set -x" (Solaris) in the
script and redirect its output somewhere where you can check it
afterwards - this usually highlights the error/mistake/typo for me.

regards, Phil