Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Tape Froze but found Unfrozen

2007-03-23 15:42:14
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Tape Froze but found Unfrozen
From: Ueli.Schweizer at AGITE-Software.com (Ueli Schweizer)
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2007 20:42:14 +0100
Hi BC

Yes, that's the reason. In NetBackup 5.1 (and before) the status of the tape
(Active, Frozen, Suspended, Full, ...) is saved in the media catalog that is
located on the media server. Try

bpmedialist -m xxxxxx -h yyyyyy

(replace xxxxx with the media id, yyyyyy with the media server that has
frozen the tape and you shold see the frozen status.

Cheers

Ueli Schweizer

AGITE Software AG . Boesch 43 . CH-6331 Huenenberg . Switzerland
Direct: +41 79 204 9190 . Phone: +41 41 781 5678 . Fax: +41 41 781 5677
Ueli.Schweizer at AGITE-Software.com . http://www.AGITE-Software.com

backupVISUAL ...
                  ... we make life on backup easy