Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Drive Cleaning Frequency for SSO Drives

2007-03-21 12:25:14
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Drive Cleaning Frequency for SSO Drives
From: Jason.Ellis at indymacbank.com (Ellis, Jason)
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2007 09:25:14 -0700
Yes, our manufacture recommended we clean our tape drives based on usage
hours. I will look into TapeAlert and ensure it is enabled since it
looks like the only way to clean our tape drives with the current
version of NetBackup we have.

Thanks for the information all!

Jason Ellis
Technical Consultant, Data Protection Team
IndyMac Bank, La Mirada Datacenter
Phone: (714) 520-3414