Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] RMAN backup notify scripts

2007-03-20 09:24:04
Subject: [Veritas-bu] RMAN backup notify scripts
From: ckstehman at pepco.com (ckstehman AT pepco DOT com)
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2007 09:24:04 -0400
Hi Sergey

In unix, they must be stored in /usr/openv/netbackup/bin
and be named bpstart_notify.<policy>.<schedule name>
They must be executable and the policy  and schedue names are case
sensitive.
There are examples in the manual.  I can send a sample of one of ours..
Everything must be correct
for them to work.

=============================
Carl Stehman
IT Distributed Services Team
Pepco Holdings, Inc.
202-331-6619
Pager 301-765-2703
ckstehman at pepco.com

"Evsyukov, Sergey" <Sergey.Evsyukov at megafonmoscow.ru>
Sent by: veritas-bu-bounces at mailman.eng.auburn.edu
03/20/2007 06:23 AM

<veritas-bu at mailman.eng.auburn.edu>
cc

Subject
[Veritas-bu] RMAN backup notify scripts

Hello,
How we can notify rman backups? Standart notify scripts
(bpend_notify,bpstart_notify) does not works.

Thanks, Sergey _______________________________________________
Veritas-bu maillist  -  Veritas-bu at mailman.eng.auburn.edu

This Email message and any attachment may contain information that is
proprietary, legally privileged, confidential and/or subject to copyright
belonging to Pepco Holdings, Inc. or its affiliates ("PHI").  This Email is
intended solely for the use of the person(s) to which it is addressed.  If
you are not an intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for
delivery of this Email to the intended recipient(s), you are hereby notified
that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this Email is strictly
prohibited.  If you have received this message in error, please immediately
notify the sender and permanently delete this Email and any copies.  PHI
policies expressly prohibit employees from making defamatory or offensive
statements and infringing any copyright or any other legal right by Email
communication.  PHI will not accept any liability in respect of such
communications.